A hands-on advanced course for well-tuning and sharpening your WordPress skills.
WordPress for Beginners to Advance is a ultimate course for anyone, no technical ability required. We assumes no prior knowledge!
We’ll start at the beginning, by choosing a domain name and configure it up to work with a web host.
Once WordPress is installed, we’ll login and have a look around to familiarize ourselves with the main areas of the Dashboard.
The user friendly Editor. This is where you enter all of your website content.
The Media Library, to manage your images, videos, sound files and other media you want to share on your site. WordPress secure Settings, we will take you step by step to set those up just right.
What you need ?
No prior knowledge of WordPress is required as everything will be covered in this course.
This course will teach anyone to build a function, beautiful website with WordPress.
Our Motive Build a WordPress website
- Understand the main features of WordPress
- Know how to configure WordPress for best results
- Understand plugins & themes and how to find/install them
- Protect their WordPress website from hackers and spammers
- Create an affiliate site for passive, recurring income
- Build websites for profit or fun.
- Create a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser
- What is the target audience?
- Anyone that wants to build a website
- Anyone that wants to master WordPress
- Anyone that wants to get into affiliate marketing
- Anyone interested in watching over my shoulder as I build a real, affiliate website
- What you get with this course?
- Foundation of Website development
- Basic concept of CMS – frontend backend environment
- Why wordpress ?
- What is wordpress how it works
- Domain name hosting and FTP control penal
- Secure Installation of wordpress
- Working with WordPress Dashboard
- Reset WordPress pre-installed content
- Basic theme
- All about Media Library
- Profile setting for author
- Website home page Reading Settings
- Users Discussion Settings
- All About Plugins
- Installing Premium Plugins
- pros and cons of free plug inns
- setting sitemap
- All about WordPress Widgets
- Comments & Comment Moderation Authorization
- WordPress Website Content with Posts & Pages
- Creating a Page
- Creating Post
- Differences between WordPress Posts v WordPress Pages
- All about WordPress Tags
- Home page significance
- Differences between Static Homepage and Blog Posts
- Contact page Creating
- Google map integration
- Contact Form 7 with Captcha
- About Us page and its importance
- Flow of menu and menu settings
- Multi layers menu
- Custom Menus
- Top Menu Navigation
- Sidebar Navigation
- Footer Navigation
- Related Post Navigation
- Internal Site Linking
- Social Sharing
- WordPress Security after publishing
- Responsive Website Design
- A note about the Google Keyword Planner
- Integrating Google Analytics